Working for a larger company and feel like just a number? Seeking more self gratification from your work? Looking for a work environment that is unlike the typical painting job site?
Our People and Culture is our Priority. The strength of our people determines the success of our team. We are a group of like-minded, drama-free, no-ego, safe and drug-free professionals who are committed to our team’s success. This is only achieved through our individual growth, success, and willingness to embrace the NOVO Culture.
We refresh corporate facilities and landmark properties with a renewed approach to painting. We believe our success is dependent on our ability to maintain positive relationships with our people and community, thus creating stronger relationships with our clients.
$15-$35 per hour.
We offer medical insurance, paid sick and safe time and paid time-off. NOVO has a positive work environment that supports the development of our employees. This is a non-union position.
- Paid training on craft skills, leadership, and management
- Online training for life skills
- Fully reimbursed parking when working downtown
- Cell phone and gas allowance for leads
- Signing Bonuses based on verification of the following trainings:
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Lift Certifications
- Lead Certification
- Completion of coursework at CITCWA (Construction Industry Training Council of WA)
- Finishing Trades Institute Northwest
- Our benefits package continues to grow!
- 1+ years verifiable employment working as a professional commercial painter.
- Have reliable transportation to get to/from work, a valid driver’s license, and insurance.
- Drug-free and can pass a background check (we use e-verify)
- Able to communicate proficiently in English.
- Willing to work nights and weekends.
- Able to check your ego and attitude at the door and be open to doing things in a new way.
- We focus on a strong and unified company culture rooted in our uncompromising values. Our culture can be simplified down to each individual’s ability to build trust and earn respect.
- No experience? If you have a willingness to learn and can check any ego at the door, we’ll train you on basic painting skills and help you work up from there.
- Experienced Painter? We can offer advancement beyond a typical Lead Painter, where you would learn additional leadership skills and have greater opportunities.
- Preferred worker friendly and drug free workplace.