Discover your next step while learning valuable skills. We prioritize your attitude, working values, and spirit over paint craft skills and experience.
We view your experience at NOVO as a time for you to grow, progress, and exceed your own expectations. Whether you are just starting out or are an experienced painter, we can offer opportunities to help you reach that next step toward where you want to go.
- We focus on a strong and unified company culture rooted in our uncompromising values. Our culture can be simplified down to each individual’s ability to build trust and earn respect.
- No experience? If you have a willingness to learn and can check any ego at the door, we’ll train you on basic painting skills and help you work up from there.
- Experienced Painter? We can offer advancement beyond a typical Lead Painter, where you would learn additional leadership skills and have greater opportunities.
We are committed to providing our employees the opportunity to learn and grow as emerging leaders. We don’t just develop painters, we build leadership skills and provide professional working experience so that our team members may further their careers and personal growth. Our success is determined by the amount of positive impact that we can have on individuals.
- Apprentice / Trainee
- Painter (P1-P3)
- Job Lead (In-Training, JL1-JL2)
- Crew Lead
PAY & BENEFITS
- $15.00-$35.00 hourly
- Medical and Vacation
- Paid training on craft skills, leadership, and management
HOW TO APPLY
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. NOVO is an equal opportunity employer, Preferred Worker friendly, and a drug-free workplace. Questions? Contact Cole Palea at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 789-1264.